Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Wm.A.Stafford" <st...@marine.rutgers.edu> on 2008/12/11 21:27:32 UTC

DIGESTER - success story

James,
Thanks for the advice.  I don't think I will need anything but
Digester.  Not counting the time wasted on the wrong tag name it took me
about three hours to go from reading the Digester tutorial to parsing
the XML doc into usable Java classes.  I can't imagine a much shorter
learning curve.

Digester rules for this sort of simple XML parsing.

-=bill

Re: DIGESTER - success story

Posted by "Wm.A.Stafford" <st...@marine.rutgers.edu>.
James,

Now you tell me!  Seriously,  my project is due tomorrow and I'm just
wrapping up now, so no more XML parsing for a while.  However, I do have
a big parsing job on the horizon.  Do you know if Eclipse has the
anything like IntelliJ for this?

-=bill

Re: DIGESTER - success story

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.