Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bobby oberai <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/29 18:16:32 UTC

Same FormBeans in Session under 2 different Keys

Hello All,

I am trying to find out if its possible to keep a particular Action Form
Bean in Session under different keys. i.e. I have 2 HTML Forms under
different names, but Form Bean Classes are same (but values in the Form bean
are different).

Thanks,
Bobby.

Re: Same FormBeans in Session under 2 different Keys

Posted by Daniel Jaffa <ja...@courtinnovation.org>.
Sure just give them different names

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>