Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2020/06/24 03:42:54 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova-Android 9.0.0 Release

Please review and vote on this Cordova-Android Release v9.0.0
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/android-v9.0.0

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-android: 9.0.0 (cdcb4ddcd9)

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-android#9.0.0

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured the continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* Ensured the npm audit had 0 vulnerabilities at time of release vote creation
* Ensure the npm tests were passing locally and on CI services
* Ran build test with CLI & bin
* Run simulator test with CLI & bin

Re: [VOTE] Cordova-Android 9.0.0 Release

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 4

* Bryan Ellis
* Niklas Merz
* Chris Brody