Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by joseph autoloader <cr...@yahoo.de> on 2004/04/24 22:25:57 UTC

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Hi,

I get this error message when I try to commit changes:
This application has requested the Runtime to
terminate it in an unusual way.

the console output goes as follows:
C:\Programme\mirc\ff>svn commit -m f
Sending
bt-autoloader\bt-autoloader.keep.usersettings.ds
Transmitting file data .
This application has requested the Runtime to
terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more
information.

I am using svn1.0.1-2 on win2k. I probably used
tortoise for svn 1.0 with svn1.0.1-2 but does not know
for sure since I upgraded both to their latest
versions after the error occured the first time. After
the error occures I have to do a svnadmin recover and
svn cleanup.

Right now I am not able to commit my changes.
Anyone here knows a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de