Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Gris Cuevas <gr...@apache.org> on 2019/09/13 18:30:41 UTC

Re: [Input needed] Project scope for survey and contributor experience research

HI Everyone - just wanted to close the loop here. I've added specifications based on your suggestions in this thread and have sent the final contract for legal review and approval. Once the contract is signed, we'll be good to start work. Expect an email to coordinate the first kick-off meeting.