Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Michael C. Starkie" <mi...@michaelstarkie.com> on 2003/03/13 22:09:14 UTC

newbie create new table

tdk-2.1 on linux.

I managed to get the newapp working.  I even changed the name of the table to PROJECT and primary key to PROJECT_ID and got that working.

I've added the following table, called TASK, to my sql schema:

-
-

-

-

What are the basic things I need to know to build a working front-end for this using the tdk?

thanks
Mike

Re: newbie create new table

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"Michael C. Starkie" <mi...@michaelstarkie.com> writes:

>--_b2ed085c350627538371f931b1fbf8d27

Hm,

I'd like to help you but please use text/plain.

	Regards
		Henning