Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Tsui, Alban" <Al...@COGNOS.com> on 2002/06/25 10:53:20 UTC

Svg2jpeg working?

Hi

I have a weird problem from cocoon2.0.1. I have generated a svg and if I
pipe it out to the browser using xml serializer, svg plugin can render it.
If I write out the file on disk and read it back in as a source of a
pipeline and my svg2jpeg serializer works. However, if my pipeline generate
the svg in the generation step and using svg2serialiser to render bitmap it
doesn't work at all!!! Have someone seen this? Can someone help me?

alban