Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Peter Morris <mr...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/20 17:42:36 UTC

CQL logical operator: OR

select * from Users where UserName='me' or EmailAddress='me@home.com';
Bad Request: line 1:40 mismatched input 'or' expecting EOF

Could someone tell me how to use OR conditions in CQL? I am able to find
examples of AND, but none for OR and it doesn't seem to work.

Re: CQL logical operator: OR

Posted by Juan Ezquerro <ju...@sofistic.net>.
Cassandra doesn't support disjunctions (OR) yet, so you'll have to do
multiple queries.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/phpcassa/Py42QgDHm3w%5B1-25%5D

--
Juan Ezquerro LLanes <Sofistic Team>