Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Borislav Stoyanov <BS...@dspace.de> on 2003/10/21 11:11:00 UTC

XercesMessages2_3_0.lib

Hello all,

Im trying to build Xerces2.3 with ICU on Win2000 using the provided .pl
scripts. I got however the following message:
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "XercesMessages2_3_0.lib"

Could anyone help me?

Regards,

P.S. There were also two syntax errors in the source code (copy-paste error)
in ICUTransService.cpp:
static XMLCh* convertToXMLCh(...

Re: XercesMessages2_3_0.lib

Posted by da...@us.ibm.com.

You should post Xerces-C questions on the Xerces-C list, not the Xalan-C
user list.

Thanks!

Dave

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           Borislav        |
|         |           Stoyanov        |
|         |           <BStoyanov@dspac|
|         |           e.de>           |
|         |           10/21/2003 02:11|
|         |           AM              |
  |        To:      xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org                                                                                   |
  |        cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)                                                                           |
  |        Subject: XercesMessages2_3_0.lib                                                                                        |