Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Soheil Pourbafrani <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/13 07:25:56 UTC

Cannot load user classes

Hey, I wrote a code using Flink and creating fat jar using maven, I can
errorlessly run it on a remote cluster. Trying to run it without creating a
fat jar and directly from IDE I got the error Cannot load user class for
not Flink core classes. For example `Cannot load user class:
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.fs.bucketing.BucketingSink` or
`Kafkaconnector things`. If I pass local jar files in *CreateRemoteEnvirnment
*method its ok but passing all extra jar files is not the standard way and
is time-consuming. I wish I could run Flink codes directly in IDE without
creating maven fat jars. Is there any way to do that?

Re: Cannot load user classes

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Can you show us the dependency section of your pom?