Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/10 15:28:23 UTC

Initial stab at new integration tests

L.S.,

I took an initial stab at building a new set of integration tests
using pax-exam-karaf in
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1466476

This commit contains a set of Scala-based integration tests that:
- do some basic sanity checks on all three container types (all
bundles started correctly, no errors in the log)
- test the activemq and 2 of the Camel examples (for the two other
Camel examples, I did write the integration tests but they're
currently failing because of other known issues with ServiceMix 5)

I would appreciate if you guys could take a quick look at this to see
if this looks OK before I go off and start building tests for all the
other examples.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen

Re: Initial stab at new integration tests

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Gert,

awesome !!

FYI, I'm preparing the migration of the Pax Exam karaf-container
(currently in karaf-pax-exam) directly in pax-exam (as discussed with
Harald).

I plan to do that for Karaf 3.0.0.

So it means that, karaf-pax-exam is still valid and exists for Karaf 2.x
(>= 2.3.0), but it will be removed from Karaf 3.0.0 as soon as pax-exam
will host the Karaf container.

I gonna take a look on that.

Thanks Gert !
Regards