Posted to user@struts.apache.org by satyanarayana katta <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/13 17:36:12 UTC

Struts2 + jQuery issue action methods called twice.

We are trying to use the struts2 with jQuery (jQgrid + jQuery UI components) and not the struts jQuery plug-in.  We are using the json-default .  Found that the struts methods are being called twice.  Has any one faced this issue before?

Regards,

Satya

Re: Struts2 + jQuery issue action methods called twice.

Posted by satyanarayana katta <sa...@gmail.com>.
Resolved the issue.  My actuon method was getXxx()  and json plugin was causing the issue. Look at the post below.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6061709/struts2-action-being-called-twice-if-result-type-is-json

Sent from my iPhone