Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org> on 2005/12/24 13:09:04 UTC

library+stylesheet question

In tapestry 3.0.3:
Q:  What is the "correct" way to refer to a private-asset image within a
stylesheet which is, itself, a private asset?

Eg:
  stylesheets may specify a url for various parameters:
    background: url('some_img.gif');

However, If the stylesheet is a private asset, the above won't work,
particularly with the whole "md5 parameter required" business going on.
So... any thoughts?

I've come up with various kludges around this, but, nothing very pretty
so far.

Robert

Re: library+stylesheet question

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.