Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sonia_08 <si...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/01 08:34:35 UTC

ActiveMq - Using protocol HTTP along with JBOSS

Hi,
  I am trying to establish a connection using the HTTP transport. I tried
TCP and SSL as well. They seem to be working fine in Activemq-5.1.0. But it
does not seem to be working when I use HTTP.
  I haev mentioned http://localhost:port in the activemq file under the bin
folder of ActiveMq. And also i have modified my jndi properties.
  Am gettin an exception saying java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/thoughtworks/xstream/XStream. Any idea why am getting this streaming
error?  I have the xstream-1.3.jar and xpp3-1.1.3.4.0.jar in my client side
lib directory.
 Am pasting the error which am facing:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/thoughtworks/xstream/XStream
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.xstream.XStreamWireFormat.createXStream(XStreamWireFormat.java:95)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.xstream.XStreamWireFormat.getXStream(XStreamWireFormat.java:83)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.xstream.XStreamWireFormat.unmarshalText(XStreamWireFormat.java:55)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.http.HttpTunnelServlet.doPost(HttpTunnelServlet.java:102)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:713)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:806)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:487)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:362)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:726)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:505)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:842)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:648)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:205)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:380)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.bio.SocketConnector$Connection.run(SocketConnector.java:228)
        at
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:450)

Could be gr8 if someone cud help me on this soon.
Thanks in advance

Re: ActiveMq - Using protocol HTTP along with JBOSS

Posted by rtsan <rt...@yahoo.com>.

Try copying xstream-1.1.2.jar from activemq-5.0.0\lib\optional to
activemq-5.1.0\lib\optional.