Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by lulynn_2008 <lu...@163.com> on 2012/01/04 10:17:20 UTC

what is the environment for zookeeper 3.4.2 ant test?

 Hello,
I am trying to run unit test for zookeeper-3.4.2. I assume you have run "ant test" for this version zookeeper.
Could you please tell me the environment for running zookeeper-3.4.2 UT?
My steps is: run "ant test" after decompression zookeeper-3.4.2.tar.gz package. And here is my environment:
Linux
ant 1.8.2
sun 1.6.0_27
"ant test" failed, Is there any problem with my environment?
Thank you.

Re: what is the environment for zookeeper 3.4.2 ant test?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
If you provided some insight into the failure itself it would likely
help diagnose the problem.

Patrick