Posted to users@maven.apache.org by vpalle <vp...@daimi.au.dk> on 2009/04/22 14:52:44 UTC

maven, jsp files in dependency

Hi

I'm using maven2 for dependency management. I have one project that contains
some java files and some jsp files and another project, a web project, that
depends on the first project. How do I access the jsp files from the web
project? I can see that the jsp files are added to 1-0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
and not 1-0-SNAPSHOT.jar ( which is added as a dependency in the web
projects pom.xml) ... Any suggestions would be appreciated..

Re: maven, jsp files in dependency

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I'm using maven2 for dependency management. I have one project that contains
> some java files and some jsp files and another project, a web project, that

Assuming both projects are using War packaging, you would simply use
War Overlays:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/examples/war-overlay.html

Wayne