Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Al Le <al...@gmx.de> on 2015/05/25 23:25:15 UTC

Re: Extracting individual tokens after using stringtokenizer

> but it seems to be overly complicated for getting individual tokens
> out when I am able to separate them using stringtokenizer.  Isn't
> there any other simplere way to do what I am after?

I have not fully understood your case, but I generally use the 'script'
task (with JavaScript) when I have to do something not quite trivial.
With that task, you have a powerfull language in your hands and can
access the whole Ant project structure.