Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2003/01/02 17:10:39 UTC

re: problem using CVS from today

Hello,
  This morning I checked out, and compiled the source. I am now getting
an error that I don't know how to troubleshoot.

  What I did was to delete my implementation file, and have it be
regenerated by calling WSDL2Java and feed in my wsdl file as the input.
  I get this error:

 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception:
The OperationDesc for deassignItem was not synchronized to a method of
edu.usf.acomp.axis.AxisLMSServerSoapBindingImpl.
 faultActor: null
 faultNode: null
 faultDetail:
 {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:
org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception: The
OperationDesc for deassignItem was not synchronized to a method of
edu.usf.acomp.axis.AxisLMSServerSoapBindingImpl.
 at
org.apache.axis.description.ServiceDesc.syncOperationToClass(ServiceDesc.java:723)

 at
org.apache.axis.description.ServiceDesc.getSyncedOperationsForName(ServiceDesc.java:977)

  I am including the wsdl file and the implementation source.

  I don't know how to explain what is wrong to do this in a bug report.