Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Carl Pelletier <ca...@yahoo.ca> on 2006/05/18 21:58:53 UTC

french version of the doc, the forum ...

I, someone know if a french version of the Forun and of the documentation of Tapestry is available? If not, did someone began to work on that? If not, I`m interested.

The problem is that I just starting with Tapestry, Tapestry 4.0 to be more exact and my english, as you can read, is pretty bad...

But I like Tapestry and I`m ready to help...

Thanks for any links, suggestions or comments!

Carl Pelletier