Posted to dev@drat.apache.org by Ahmed Ifhaam <ah...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/13 19:30:24 UTC

Joining on board

hi all,

As part of GSOC_2018 i'll be working on DRAT. I'm very pleased to work on
this and expect your support and advice as well. I'ts great to joining you
all. Thank you

--
*Ahmed Ifhaam *
University of Kelaniya | MIT '19

Re: Joining on board

Posted by Ahmed Ifhaam <ah...@gmail.com>.
hi all,

This week i'm Working on moving the main operations of drat from process
wrapper to either API calls or direct java implementation.
Already have completed indexing function and also have made the pull
request [1].
I expect to finish this step by may 25th. It would be great if you can
share your thoughts on this too.

[1] https://github.com/apache/drat/pull/129

Thank you

Re: Joining on board

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (1761)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

Re: Joining on board

Posted by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Ahmed,

Welcome on board. We are more than happy to help you!

Cheers,
- Imesha

Re: Joining on board

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.