Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Vaishnav Nair <na...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/28 16:56:24 UTC

Regarding ECharts force graphs

We are using echarts series force graphs to generate network graphs. The
initial animation(the time for the elements to settle down) lasts too long
(around 10 secs), would it be possible to have it stop in a much shorter
time? I haven't found any mention of this in docs.

Re: Regarding ECharts force graphs

Posted by Vaishnav Nair <na...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the clarification.

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.