Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ch...@mail.sprint.com on 2001/11/15 18:43:31 UTC

1.7beta2 Critical Bug: Only one of many URL Sample gets executed

I've got a ThreadGroup with multiple "URL Sample"s defined. When I
invoke run, only the first sample from the top gets executed. If I
remove a sample, the new top sample gets executed.

Re: walking through a typical user experience, possible with jmeter?

Posted by kevin hammond <ke...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Matt,

We are in the process of rewriting the JMeter User's
Guide.  It will include both basic and advanced
tutorials on how to do HTTP testing.  I personally
have not tried creating a Test Plan that handled
session ID's, I have seen emails on this distribution
list that described the process.

We will be releasing the new documentation as part of
the final 1.7 release (in the near future).  1.7 is
currently in its 2nd beta.

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: 1.7beta2 Critical Bug: Only one of many URL Sample gets executed

Posted by kevin hammond <ke...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I know it's a little confusing, but the "Web Testing"
generative controller is actually what sends the HTTP
request.  The "URL Sample" configuration element just
sets the defaults that the "Web Testing" controller
uses.  I have already changed these names to make it
easier to understand.  They will be part of the final
1.7 release.

Thanks,
Kevin Hammond