Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dan Trainor <in...@hostinthebox.net> on 2006/02/01 00:58:40 UTC

[users@httpd] Two htpasswd-style files

Hello -

Is it possible for AuthUserFile to accept two arguments, i.e. two
seperate htpasswd-style files?  Would I throw two arguments at it, or
have two seperate AuthUserFile directives, pointing to their own
htpasswd-style files?

Thanks
-dant

Re: [users@httpd] Two htpasswd-style files

Posted by Dan Trainor <in...@hostinthebox.net>.
Hi -

Yea, I tested this.  If two AuthUserFile directives are specified, the
last entry takes precidence.  If two arguements are given to
AuthUserFile, an internal service error prints.

Thanks for the help, though
-dant

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.