Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@codeczar.com> on 2003/08/20 09:53:12 UTC

3rd party link to logweb?

Hi,

Any chance I can get a link added on the download page to my Log4J
configuration webapp?  http://www.codeczar.com/products/logweb

I also noticed you have a link to LogWeb which actually links to
Log4Web,  I think this is a mistake. My app is called LogWeb, I would've
gone for Log4Web but launchsoftware got there before me :)

If you decide to add a link and you want some text then:

LogWeb is a webapp for configuring Log4J at runtime within a servlet
container or J2EE application server.  LogWeb is a fully featured Log4J
administration interface.  All features of log4j that can be set with
xml configuration files are supported by LogWeb.

Cheers
Nathan