Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Lars George <la...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/11 14:51:59 UTC

June Events

Hi,

Lars and I had asked this before but not heard anything definitive: we
are planning to attend the Hadoop Summit on June 29th but would very
much love to attend a HBase related event also, maybe before or after
that day? Is there anything planned yet? If not, could it be? Would
that make sense?

In any event, if we make it to Cali, would any of you fellas be
interested in meeting us? This would make planning the trip much
easier.

Regards,
Lars

Re: June Events

Posted by Jeff Hammerbacher <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hey,

We'll be happy to host something at Cloudera HQ. Drop me a note directly to
arrange details. We'd like to include other Hadoop-related ASF projects like
Hive and Pig, if that's cool, but we certainly have plenty of space here:
http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2010/05/what-to-do-with-extra-space/.

Later,
Jeff

RE: June Events