Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Caroline Clewlow <c....@eris.qinetiq.com> on 2002/01/03 14:48:43 UTC

BadTargetURI error

If anyone has even the remotest idea of a solution for this I'd really appreciate some advice.
I am getting the above error returned by the SOAP server when I try to use the GetQuote method in the StockQuote soap  sample.
I have read a number of discussions about this and have tried to remedy it by including the soap-2_0 directory in the tomcat  classpath so that the sample classes can be found.
THis was to no avail.

My classpath settings are below.
set   CP=%CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib\xerces.jar;%CATALINA_HOME%\bin\bootstrap.jar;%JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar;e:\soap-2_0\;%CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib\soap.jar
if "%JSSE_HOME%" == "" goto noJsse
set CP=%CP%;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jcert.jar;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jnet.jar;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jsse.jar
:noJsse
set CLASSPATH=%CP%;%CLASSPATH%
Thanks again
Caroline