Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Darrell Cumming <DC...@appareo.com> on 2002/05/01 00:19:50 UTC

RE: HSSF serializer/ Gnumeric file format information

Hi Micheal,

If you have a look in your COCOON_HOME/samples/poi/
there is some sample xml docuemnts and stylesheets to get started with. =)

Hope that helps.

Darrell

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
if you have your cocoon nighly build or cvs copy there is also
documentation under the user manual.  This looks just like the site, but
I haven't figured out how to have it pushed to the site.  (sorry)
(actually I also haven't tried or even asked so my fault)

You can find the most info about the gnumeric format itself by reading
the schema which is in the root module of the gnumeric project.  (also
the sources are cvsweb'd)  goto www.gnome.org/gnumeric for details.  The
cocoon documentation on the serializer however explains the subset that
HSSF cares about.

Of course the samples are as Darrell mentioned, the best way to learn.

-Andy

On Tue, 2002-04-30 at 18:19, Darrell Cumming wrote:
> Hi Micheal,
>
> If you have a look in your COCOON_HOME/samples/poi/
> there is some sample xml docuemnts and stylesheets to get started with. =)
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Darrell

http://www.superlinksoftware.com
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - port of Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound