Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by arnose <ar...@msn.com> on 2008/12/07 05:52:29 UTC

Problem of running example in ActiveMQ CMS

Hi, I have compiled ActiveMQ CMS on my Ubuntu 8.10 using APR 1.3.3 and APR
Util 1.3.4. However when I run make check or example in src directiory, the
console shows the follwing error: "symbol lookup error:
/home/chchen/activemq-cpp-2.2.2-src/src/main/.libs/libactivemq-cpp.so.4:
undefined symbol: apr_pool_create_unmanaged_ex" It seems there is problem on
my APR or APR Util. But I am not sure what is the problem. Has anyone tried
or had the answer to solve this? Thank you.

Re: Problem of running example in ActiveMQ CMS

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
It looks as if you have another version of APR installed, most likely it
is installed with Ubuntu and it is being found first.  You will either
need to remove it, installed the new version of APR and APR-Util in /usr
or set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to correctly find your newer version first.

Regards
Tim.

--
Tim Bish