Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by cjkadakia <cj...@sonicbids.com> on 2010/02/04 16:39:17 UTC

Storing values in addition to "last_index_time"

I understand that upon performing an index (full-import or delta-import), the
dataimport.properties file is written to with a last_index_time which can
then be accessed by the data-config.xml for delta-import queries with
${dataimporter.last_index_time}.

I was curious if another key could be added to this file. Our DB uses
incrementing timestamps and if we could add that as a key to access for the
delta-import query, it would be much easier.

"last_index_timestamp"

Thanks.