Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Martin Moss <ma...@btopenworld.com> on 2005/08/17 13:21:27 UTC

mod_define apache2

All,

We're in the middle of centralising our apache (1.3)
config files and I would like to use mod_define to
simplify the process. However I've noticed that
mod_define isn't available for apache2.

Is there an alternative I can use, or is mod_define's
functionality now core to mod_perl2?

Regards

Marty

Re: mod_define apache2

Posted by "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@ectoplasm.org>.
Martin Moss wrote:
> All,
>
> We're in the middle of centralising our apache (1.3)
> config files and I would like to use mod_define to
> simplify the process. However I've noticed that
> mod_define isn't available for apache2.
>
> Is there an alternative I can use, or is mod_define's
> functionality now core to mod_perl2?

mod_macro works with both apache 1 & 2, so I'd recommend it.
It's also somewhat more flexible than mod_define IMO.

http://www.cri.ensmp.fr/~coelho/mod_macro/