Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Klein <ma...@cmklein.de> on 2006/05/22 20:33:00 UTC

[newbie] embedding HTML links

I need to somehow embed a link such as <a href="...">ggg</a> in a JSF page.
I tried outputText with and without verbatim and I tried the tomahawk html
tag component. Nothing works.
How does one do such thing?

Btw. the link itself is contructed in a backing bean as string so I can't
hard-code the link in the page.

thanks

Re: [newbie] embedding HTML links

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Matthias-

keep in mind that using <outputLink> to refer to other JSF will cause
a non-postback request.
This means only Phase 1 und Phase 6 of FacesLifecycle are executed.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18

Re: [newbie] embedding HTML links

Posted by Matthias Klein <ma...@cmklein.de>.
Thanks. That did it

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.
<h:outputLink> ?

Posted by Joey Geiger <jo...@staff.onmilwaukee.com>.
<h:outputText value="" escape="false" />

Posted by Matthias Klein <ma...@cmklein.de>.