Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rick Kosbab <Ro...@woh.rr.com> on 2002/02/10 05:42:16 UTC

mod_dav question

Ok guys, need some more help, i compled with it included and its working
now, but when i try to access it, Dreamweaver gives me a server sent unknown
response error, WebDrive gives me XML Parsing Error: Mistmatched tag on line
5, what does this mean? Also, When i included mod dav, it did not make
LOCKDav, anyone know where i can get an example of this to put on my server?
And how do i specifice users and passwords to access webDAV. Sorry for all
the questions, But thank you for your help so far! and advanced thanks on
this question :)

Rick
rombus@woh.rr.com