Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Juergen Weber <we...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/15 19:56:32 UTC

geronimo-ra.xml sample problem

Hi,

I pasted the <adminobject> example from
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/geronimo-raxml.html
into a geronimo-ra.xml and opened it with the
Apache Geronimo v2.1 Server Adapter
Version: 2.1.2-20080818173711

It does not like the line
 <resourceadapter>
    <inbound-resourceadapter>

cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element
'inbound-resourceadapter'. One of
'{"http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2":resourceadapter-instance,
"http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2":outbound-resourceadapter}'
is expected.

Is this a problem with the sample or the Server Adapter?

Re: geronimo-ra.xml sample problem

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
The admin object sample appears to be an ra.xml, not a geronimo-ra.xml
file.  I think the docs need to be fixed.

thanks
david jencks