Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by iyy <iy...@apparelxml.net> on 2003/03/06 10:26:10 UTC

Disposed Component error

Hi,

Our web server is Tomcat 3.3.1.

Our cocoon (2.1 dev) site connects to Ms Sql server using Microsoft jars, on local machine(Tomcat 4.0.2) we never get DISPOSED COMPONENT ERROR ,
but on web , we get that error many times.

I have searched for a solution .. but could not find any.

Any help are welcome..

Thanks in advance..

From,
iyyappan

Exact Messeage is as follows:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get the datasource java.lang.IllegalStateException: You cannot select a Component from a disposed ComponentSelector

Re: Disposed Component error

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Hi:

Can you upgrade to 2.1.2 there are fixed on some non dispposed components.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo