Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2003/09/15 16:33:34 UTC

[CANDIDATE] Merlin 3.0 RC4 final final

Merlin 3.0 RC4 is available.  This includes the build identifier
associated with the plugin and cli jar files (see note concerning RC3),
some minor cosmetic enhancements to download messages, and updates to
the download documetation to reference the Avalon download site.

http://www.apache.org/~mcconnell/dist/merlin-3.0/RC4/

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

Re: [CANDIDATE] Merlin 3.0 RC4 final final <= OpenIM RC3 ready

Posted by Alexis Agahi <al...@users.sf.net>.
On Monday 15 September 2003 16:33, Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Merlin 3.0 RC4 is available.  This includes the build identifier
> associated with the plugin and cli jar files (see note concerning RC3),
> some minor cosmetic enhancements to download messages, and updates to
> the download documetation to reference the Avalon download site.
>
> http://www.apache.org/~mcconnell/dist/merlin-3.0/RC4/

Great news!

I've also upgraded OpenIM to RC3 state (source currently in cvs
http://openim.dev.java.net), and early tests based on RC4 are positive.

BTW, Merlin RC3 was working perfectly with previous (OpenIM RC2) release.

Keep on going!