Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Eric Johnson <er...@tibco.com> on 2013/03/11 21:27:48 UTC

Minor deprecation warnings worth fixing on trunk...

Hi Santuario-dev,

I noticed minor deprecations warnings in the code on trunk - probably
worth fixing:

Patch attached.

Please let me know if I should file a bug instead.

Eric.

Re: Minor deprecation warnings worth fixing on trunk...

Posted by Eric Johnson <er...@tibco.com>.
Hi Colm,

Excellent. You're right, you got this one already.

Sorry I didn't get my patch in earlier, and save you some work.

Eric.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Eric,

--