Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Malte S. Stretz" <ms...@gmx.net> on 2004/07/23 22:05:35 UTC

Re: [SpamAssassin Wiki] Updated: LogoContestEntries

On Friday 23 July 2004 20:54 CET Justin Mason wrote:
> spamassassin-cvs@incubator.apache.org writes:
> >    Date: 2004-07-23T11:47:59
> >    Editor: MalteStretz <ms...@apache.org>
> >    Wiki: SpamAssassin Wiki
> >    Page: LogoContestEntries
> >
> >    rm'd one of the images as it was excessively large and a badly
> > scaled-up version
>
> was it an exact duplicate?

Yes, this [1] one stayed, I removed that [2] one. The latter was in really
bad quality and such wide that even when maximized my browser displayed a
horizontal scroll bar.

> I don't think it's wise to *remove* submissions unless the original
> submitter consents to that, even if it is excessively large.

ACK, this one was an exception. Maybe I should have contacted the author
first...

Cheers,
Malte

[1]http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin-data/attachments/LogoContestEntries/attachments/1.jpg
[2]http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin-data/attachments/LogoContestEntries/attachments/2.jpg

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>