Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Sivan Assayag <si...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/22 05:22:43 UTC

Probloms

Dear Sir/Madam,

I  work with both Hebrew and English (mostly English) and experience a lot
of probloms alining English texts to the left.

I attached a screenshot of a document where you can see how I alined that
the  the left (I drew two errows that indicate how I alined it).

You can also see that inspite the fact that the text was alined to the
left, the full stop is in the beginning Of the sentence instead on the end.

Another problom I experiance is that when I past sexts from gmail to
OpenOffice I have grey marks where there are spaces.
(See in the begining of the sentances in this case).

How can I deleat these gray marks all together without having to dealit
them one by one?

Thanks.

Best wishes,
Sivan

Re: Probloms

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 13:32:55 +0300
Sivan Assayag <si...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Another question is where I can see the number if words?
>
> Thanks.

/Tools /Word count will show the number of words.  A Status bar word counter extension may be downloaded from

https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/word-count-statusbar-controller

This does work with OO 4.1.x - the comment on that site is only a warning.

RoryOF

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Probloms

Posted by Luis Iglesias <lu...@vigo.org.INVALID>.
Do you need to know the number of words in your document?
My interface is in spanish language, so I am not sure about the exact words, but please search:
Menu File > Properties > Statistics

Best regards,

Luis Iglesias

Re: Probloms