Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org> on 2018/09/26 09:55:04 UTC

Scanning all repos of an entire organisation

Hi,

I'm just getting started looking into the capabilities of kibble. One question I ran into: Is there any way to tell kibble to scan all repos of an entire organisation instead of having to add each of them manually? (I'm sure, I'm missing some obvious configuration option here, but didn't see anything like that after (admittedly briefly) scanning docs, mailing lists and the user interface for adding sources.

Isabel