Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by cherrylzhao <zh...@126.com> on 2018/08/21 04:58:27 UTC

About introduce Lombok to service comb

Hi, all

Lombok can simplify our work for creating java entity.
Using Lombok annotation, it will enhance java byte code within compile step.
We can use @Getter @Setter @Log @RequiredArgsConstructor to define our model simplify.
See more detail from https://projectlombok.org <https://projectlombok.org/>

any thought?

Re: About introduce Lombok to service comb

Posted by cherrylzhao <zh...@126.com>.
Hi, zheng feng

Lombok support JDK 9 since 1.16.8, here is the Lombok changelog.
https://www.projectlombok.org/changelog <https://www.projectlombok.org/changelog>

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
OK,  I think we already got enough feedback here.
We won't use the Lombok in ServiceComb-Java-Chassis and for the
ServiceComb-Saga we can revisit it later.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
agree to Yang BO.

Posted by Yang Bo <oa...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Yang.

Re: About introduce Lombok to service comb

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 赵俊 <zh...@jd.com>.
Hi,bismy

回复: About introduce Lombok to service comb

Posted by 赵俊 <zh...@jd.com>.
Hi

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.