Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2013/04/03 12:17:03 UTC

Re: Feedback on the current ResourceAccessSecurity API

Hi,

I would like to cut some releases shortly, especially a new API,
resourceresolver and jcr resource release.

I think, this is the only item blocking this. From the api pov, I guess
only the definition of the resource provider property is missing which
controls whether the RAS should be applied.
How about the implementation?

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

RE: Feedback on the current ResourceAccessSecurity API

Posted by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch>.
Thank you Bertrand for the more precise javadocs. I have also
changed to javadoc from AccessSecurityException to be more
generic. (commited in r1464476)

best regards
Mike

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Mike,

Posted by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Feedback on the current ResourceAccessSecurity API

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.