Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/03/31 13:22:35 UTC

Please join me in congratulating Marcus.

Hi.

Congratulations Marcus !

Marcus is now member of Apache Software Foundation.

Marcus was invited after the yearly membership meeting and accepted.

Marcus might not (yet) be so active in the Foundation itself, but Marcus is,
to me and others, a prime example of how to do teamwork and help
whenever possible which is a big part of "the apache way".

Looking forward to see you more on the ASF Community mailing lists.

Keep up the good work !

welcome
jan i.

Re: Please join me in congratulating Marcus.

Posted by Ian Lynch <ia...@gmail.com>.
+1

Ian

Ofqual Accredited Qualifications
<https://theingots.org/community/index.php?q=qualifications>

Headline points in the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 school league tables

Baseline testing and progress measures
<https://theingots.org/community/Baseline_testing_info>

The Learning Machine Limited, Reg Office, Unit 4D Gagarin, Lichfield
Road Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7GN. Reg No:
05560797, Registered in England and Wales. +44 (0)1827 305940

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
+1 Congratulations, Marcus!

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Thanks a lot.

But it's not me alone. I'm pretty sure you know that you all have taken
part a bit to make this happen. :-)

Marcus

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.
On 03/31/2015 07:22 AM, jan i wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Congratulations Marcus !
>
> Marcus is now member of Apache Software Foundation.
>
> Marcus was invited after the yearly membership meeting and accepted.
>
> Marcus might not (yet) be so active in the Foundation itself, but Marcus is,
> to me and others, a prime example of how to do teamwork and help
> whenever possible which is a big part of "the apache way".
>
> Looking forward to see you more on the ASF Community mailing lists.
>
> Keep up the good work !
>
> welcome
> jan i.

Congratulations Marcus !!