Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Cartlidge <ch...@adgistics.com> on 2013/12/11 12:38:30 UTC

Setting Up Trunk In Eclipse

Hi Guys,

I’m going to be working on a patch to add a JPEG render. However no
.project file is supplied with the trunk so I am unable to set it up in
eclipse without a lot of effort.. Anyone know if there is a .project file
somewhere?

This message and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the
addressee, you may not disseminate, distribute or copy this message and you
should destroy it and kindly notify the sender by return. All opinions and
conclusions in this message are solely those of the author and should be
understood as neither given nor endorsed by Adgistics Limited unless
specifically stated. Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure this
message is free of viruses, opening and using this message is at the risk
of the recipient.

Adgistics Limited: Registered in England and Wales, Company Number:
3859657, Registered Office 5 Copper Row, Tower Bridge Piazza, London SE1
2LH. Vat Registered Number: 752019256.

RE: Setting Up Trunk In Eclipse

Posted by Chris Cartlidge <ch...@adgistics.com>.
Thanks Rob, that was easy.

I’ll get the code written along with the tests and submit a patch soon!

From: rmeyer@hotmail.co.uk
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 12:11:44 +0000

Hi,

It's not that much effort to get it working. Here's what I do from fresh:

1) File > New > Java Project
2) Uncheck "Use default location", Click Browse button and specify location
of fop-trunk
3) Click Finish for the project to be created
4) Right click project > Properties and select "Java Build Path" from tree
5) Click Add Library button and select JUnit. Click Next button and select
Junit 4 and click Finish.
6) Click Add External JAR and add the ant.jar from your ant installation
(or in Linux /usr/share/ant/lib/ant.jar)
7) Clean and compile and run.

Regards,

Robert Meyer