Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alex McLintock <al...@my-deja.com> on 2000/10/16 19:09:52 UTC

Root element must be root, not default FO

Hi folks,

I am using today's code out of cvs (or rather the zipped up version of the code). I have just jumped from version 0.13 to this 0.15cvs version. I only have one fo file - and it looks pretty similar to the Fonts.fo example.

Unfortunately I am now getting the warning

WARNING: Unknown formatting object ^fo:root

and then the error

Root element must be root, not default FO

My fo file starts

so I don't know what it is complaining about.

Is this a general purpose "couldn't parse the fo file" error?

I know there was a file of differences between 0.13 and 0.14 -
is that still up to date and available anywhere?

PS I am using http://archive.covalent.net/ for searching
old messages on this list - except they haven't archived october yet.
Anyone know why?

(solaris, jdk 1.2.2, latest xerces, xalan, xt, um, what else can I tell you hhmmmm)

Cheers,

Alex

www.DiverseBooks.com www.zz9.org www.charming-underclothes.org.uk
www.SFLink.net www.inversity.co.uk