Posted to user@arrow.apache.org by Haojin Gui <gu...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/13 23:28:38 UTC

Run Arrow Flight server along with existing grpc server

Hi all,

I am new to Arrow and Arrow Flight. I wonder if it's possible to run an
Arrow Flight server along with my existing grpc server. If yes, it would be
great if someone can point me to some examples.

Best,
Haojin

Re: Run Arrow Flight server along with existing grpc server

Posted by Matthew Topol <ma...@voltrondata.com>.
This is also possible in Go, just FYI

Posted by Haojin Gui <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much, David!