Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Luis Villa <lv...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/02 09:30:39 UTC

Re: Problems with clientAuth

Hello Martin,

Well, at least you are lucky Internet Explorer asks for the certificate,
this is what it's supposed to do when using clientAuth="true". What is
happening to me is that all works well with clientAuth = "false", when
changing it to clientAuth="true", Firefox throws this error and IExplorer
just can't "find" the page.

About secure="true", I'm not sure what it does, I copied it from the Tomcat
5.5. SSL Howto :S

I must confess I have no clue on how to make this work

Posted by Luis Villa <lv...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I forgot!

I used both keytool and openssl, it seems the problem is not there as Tomcat
gives the same error with both.

Greetings!