Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org> on 2020/05/13 07:35:22 UTC

Translators Hindi active?

Hello all,

do we have someone translating OpenOffice to Hindi?

On recruitment there is a student volunteer which wants to help on the
project next 2 weeks.

So maybe we could give him some defined work?

All the Best

Peter

Re: Translators Hindi active?

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello Peter,

there is already Hindi in Pootle.

UI is translated 96 %
Help is translated 11 %

https://translate.apache.org/hi/aoo40/
and
https://translate.apache.org/hi/aoo40help/

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Peter,

Am 13.05.20 um 09:35 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> Hello all,
>

> do we have someone translating OpenOffice to Hindi?
We have no active translator for Hindi at the moment.

> On recruitment there is a student volunteer which wants to help on the
> project next 2 weeks.

It would be great if he could take a look at the existing Hindi
translation and improve it.

> So maybe we could give him some defined work?
If he is interested, he should subscribe to L10n@ and write a mail
according to this page:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Registration_and_Login

Regards,