Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/10 11:17:07 UTC

happy birthday dear cloudstack.git

Ladies and gentleman,

At the 11th of August 2010, Manuel Amador made the first commit in our
repository. I never met the guy but want to take the occasion to
congratulate him and all other contributors with the 5th aniversary of our
repository.

​:beer::cake::clappinghands:​
--
Daan

RE: happy birthday dear cloudstack.git

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.
Happy Birthday Cloudstack :)

@Daan - IIRC, Manuel moved the source code from sccs to git so all the commits, since 2008 until this date, reflect his name :)

Regards,
Somesh

At the 11th of August 2010, Manuel Amador made the first commit in our
repository. I never met the guy but want to take the occasion to
congratulate him and all other contributors with the 5th aniversary of
our
repository.

​:beer::cake::clappinghands:​

punith s
cloudbyte.com<http://cloudbyte.com/>

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue

M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>
Blog: bhaisaab.org<http://bhaisaab.org/> | Twitter: @_bhaisaab

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: happy birthday dear cloudstack.git

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Fantastic :)

On 10-Aug-2015, at 3:07 pm, Punith S <pu...@cloudbyte.com>> wrote:

Wow! happy birthday cloudstack :)

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 3:03 PM, Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>> wrote:

Congrats! Great :-)

On 10-08-15 11:17, Daan Hoogland wrote:
Ladies and gentleman,

At the 11th of August 2010, Manuel Amador made the first commit in our
repository. I never met the guy but want to take the occasion to
congratulate him and all other contributors with the 5th aniversary of
our
repository.

​:beer::cake::clappinghands:​

punith s
cloudbyte.com<http://cloudbyte.com>

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue

[cid:9DD97B41-04C5-45F0-92A7-951F3E962F7A]

Posted by Punith S <pu...@cloudbyte.com>.
Wow! happy birthday cloudstack :)

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 3:03 PM, Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl> wrote:

> Congrats! Great :-)
>
> On 10-08-15 11:17, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> > Ladies and gentleman,
> >
> > At the 11th of August 2010, Manuel Amador made the first commit in our
> > repository. I never met the guy but want to take the occasion to
> > congratulate him and all other contributors with the 5th aniversary of
> our
> > repository.
> >
> > ​:beer::cake::clappinghands:​

punith s
cloudbyte.com

Re: happy birthday dear cloudstack.git

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
Congrats! Great :-)

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
> On Aug 10, 2015, at 11:17 AM, Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ladies and gentleman,
>
> At the 11th of August 2010, Manuel Amador made the first commit in our
> repository. I never met the guy but want to take the occasion to
> congratulate him and all other contributors with the 5th aniversary of our
> repository.
>
> ​:beer::cake::clappinghands:​

Indeed, happy birthday