Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Robert Hailey <rh...@allogy.com> on 2014/05/15 17:55:13 UTC

T5.3 - Per-page custom localization axis

Greetings,

I've been looking deep into Tapestry's localization mechanisms, especially with regards to "skinning".

What I'm looking for now, is an easier (automatic) way to set the selector per-request ahead of time via the passivate functions.

Sorta like this:

@LocaleAxis
public
enum MyAxis
{
	alpha,
	beta
}

public
class MyPage
{
	@LocaleAxis
	private MyAxis myAxis;
}

Before I started digging & coding, I thought I might ask if:
(1) someone could verify that this is feasible,
(2) someone could point out the classes needing to be modified, or even if
(3) someone more familiar might want to tackle this? :)

--
Robert Hailey