Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Venkat Ranganathan <ve...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/08/15 19:53:11 UTC

Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3

We had discussions earlier about doing a maintenance update of the Sqoop2
preview releases.

Now that we have Sqoop 1.4.4 out,  it may be good to do a maintenance
update.

Please chime in with thoughts

Thanks

Venkat

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
+ dev@sqoop.apache.org

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Venkat Ranganathan <venkat@hortonworks.com

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Strong +1!

Good luck Hari and Mengwei with the release!

Jarcec

Re: Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3

Posted by abhijeet gaikwad <ab...@gmail.com>.
+1 for both.

Re: Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
+1 for Hari being the release mentor.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar

Re: Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3

Posted by Mengwei Ding <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hari,

Thanks. It's really great to hear that I could have a mentor. :)

Best,
Mengwei

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 1:27 PM, Hari Shreedharan <hshreedharan@cloudera.com

Re: Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3